- The android with a soul.
- Lieutenant Commander Data as seen in Star Trek: First Contact!
- Exquisitely detailed, authentically rendered, 12-inch tall action figure.
- Features 30 points of articulation, interchangeable heads and hands, and more!
- Includes an opening tricorder, a hand phaser, holsters, a phaser rifle, and a display base!
EXO-6 present its first 1:6 scale articulated figure from Star Trek: First Contact – Lieutenant Commander Data! This Star Trek: First Contact Lieutenant Commander Data 1:6 Scale Action Figure embodies the hopefulness of the character and also brings an element of Brent Spiner’s performance into collector’s homes in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12-inches tall, with more than 30 points of articulation, every element from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots is authentically reproduced. Plus, the original portrait sculpts of Spiner as Data feature realistic hand-painted likenesses. This fine collectible figure is superb rendition of everyone’s favorite android and a great start or addition to your Star Trek collection. Don’t miss it!
The Star Trek: First Contact Lieutenant Commander Data 1:6 Scale Action Figure includes:
- Two realistic portraits: regular and grafted skin.
- A Starfleet duty uniform jumpsuit that matches the pattern and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- A display base: Two different inserts for the floor of the hexagonal base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- A Type II hand phaser that can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- A TR-590 Tricorder X that can be opened or worn in a holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- A Type 3B phaser rifle used by the Enterprise crew to battle the invading Borg.
- Three pairs of hands.Lieutenant Commander Data: When introduced in Star Trek: The Next Generation, Data is a one-of-a-kind cybernetic organism, an artificial being that wants nothing more than to be just like the imperfect humans he serves with aboard the Enterprise. In the film First Contact, the Borg Queen gives him an opportunity to be more human than he ever thought possible, yet he rejects that hope out of loyalty to his friends and the rest of humanity. Data is one of the most popular characters, for no one better expresses the wonder of discovery that is the heart of Star Trek than this android with a soul.